Welcome and thank you for your interest in our school. ISH accepts candidates on a rolling admissions basis. This rolling admissions approach allows students to apply for admission — and to receive admission — at any time in the school year. Please refer to the links above to start the application process. To speed up the decision of acceptance of your child it is important that you submit all the documents required.
A tour of our facilities can be arranged through the main office or the Admissions Coordinator. We encourage you to visit ISH so that you may experience our excellent academic programs, student-friendly facilities, diverse student and faculty body, and extra-curricular programs. Our Admissions Coordinator will gladly assist you and answer your questions.
The Admissions process at ISH is designed to be as efficient and positive as possible for all applying students. All applicants who are admitted to ISH are expected to function within the regular classroom. The Admissions Office may send a confidential Student Evaluation form requesting additional information to the student’s current or previous school.
With regards to the Admission process, we would need the following information and documents.
- Registration form
- Student medical form
- Family information
- Official school transcript
- School records of the last two years (if non-English, translation required)
- Other relevant information if applicable (e.g. special programs/modified courses taken/intense ESL help required)
- Immunization record
- Date of birth certificate
- A copy of the child’s passport including an Indian visa if the student is not an Indian citizen
- A copy of the parents' passport
- One current passport photograph of the child and parents